Short: StickFigure Fight Short: StickFigure Fight

Uh-oh

A new comer to NG. Good luck. I can say that for a first flash, this is fairly impressive. It's not quite Portal Quality yet though. But keep working.
Add sound and don't clutter the screen so much at point, and you'll be golden.

Party On The Moon Party On The Moon

Review #82

Contrary to what that little pisspot (hardboyz1) below me believes, this was pretty good, yah. A well done tribute to Lemon Demon. Granted, it ain't perfect, but what is? And anyway, while I only gave it a "3" there and a 6 here, there's really no complaints I have.
Except add some color in the places it's needed, hm?

Klimdeeni responds:

there's a reason there's no color
it would be way too hectic and the lyrics wouldn't stand out as much
plus I wanted to see how crazy I could make a very colorless place like the moon without just splashing color all over the place
I think it works well as a style

WormsTrek Rhapsody WormsTrek Rhapsody

FINALLY!!!

SOMEONE WHO'S SEEN THE EXCEL SAGA!!
That was awesome man!

Patcoola responds:

if you like excel saga, try "the wallflower" it is also directed by Nabeshin "Shinichi Watanabe"
not as crazy as excel saga but really funny stuff

MySpace Errors MySpace Errors

Yup, Myspace Sucks. Review #82

While I completely hate Myspace, this movie was funny and well animated. Thanks for teh laugh.

"Sorrow" "Sorrow"

I have to say

While I found this incredibly emoriffic, the animation was amazing. You did a great job, and I hope you yourself never end up doing this.
This stuff always hits kinda close to home for me, so that's probably why I can't find it in my heart to give it the 5 it deserves, but this was an amazing work of art man. Good job.

Oh, and *Hug*

-Kyora
KYORA RATED THIS: 8/10
KYORA VOTED THIS: 4/10

PvtAntoine responds:

Don't worry, I won't end up like this !
thanks for the review ! :)

CC/JAL: 17-0 at Life CC/JAL: 17-0 at Life

Review #80

JEFFEH. TANKU SO MUCH.
*More hugging*

Jeff-Mc responds:

*RETURN HUGGING*
Like I said, YOU R WELCOME.
lol.
Not bad for a little over 12 hours to make it, huh?

:: Smokin' Smokers :: :: Smokin' Smokers ::

Review #80

My previous comment was delete. I had said
"Three words, IllWill.
STOP. FUCKING. TRYING.
You can't animate. And you're not funny.
At risk of sounding stupid, you absolutely don't know what it's like to be a smoker. You're completely unaware of the chemical processes that go on in the brain. Yes, I'm serious. The brain receives the signals from nicotine and gives smoking as a reward. Those who have smoked for a while undergo the same withdrawal as those who didn't. IT'S HARD. People TRY, and don't always WIN. They can't help that they CAN'T FIGHT THEIR ADDICTION, which is more powerful then Morphine and Heroin.

GAHH. STOP TRYING."

I now come to more calmly objectify this cartoon and explain myself. IllWill, your works are funny. However, they are only funny to a select group of people. You need to improve your sense of humor and make it more appealing-as in, you have to expand on it, find OTHER funny things. Things YOU might not find funny, but things others DO. You also need to do something other then make a squirrel jump around with motion tweens. Your drawing style is unique. USE IT. Don't just tween something half to death and then replay it! As a flash artist myself, I have to say that you infuriate me being so popular with such little effort. You have to do some FBF, you have to try to be funny, you have to TRY to do something other then mass tweening. If you can do that, then you will be better.
The best I can say is that, as I mentioned, your art style is VERY unique. You are slightly funny. But you've got to expand and you've GOT TO TRY. Also, your Preloader is good.

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

For those whinning about the Teddy and the EyePatc

I have one answer for both questions:
IT'S A FUCKING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.
Of course Zoe's gonna get hurt when she's being attacked by psychotic zombies!
And OF COURSE they're going to make child's teddy bears into WEAPONS. What, you think they're just gonna say "Screw the kids, they don't know how to use guns."
GAHHHH.
Great work, as always, James.

Itchy and Scratchy Itchy and Scratchy

Hell yah!

Great parody of an even greater series.
Or is it a TRIBUTE? :O

kikkimikki responds:

Hmmm, I wouldnt call it a parody. More of a tribute.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

MIND NUMBIGNLY AWESOME

I am PROUD to have had helped this pass judgement!