Anti-Pacman Anti-Pacman

Good, but

It's too bad the ghosts didn't regenerate. And I wish Pacman wouldn't move at the same speed you did, because when there's only one ghost left, it's down right impossible. I also noticed Pacman's scripting: He's programmed to run away from you in a manner similar to a king in chess, where the ghosts are either Rooks or Queens.. He won't move anywhere he can't without getting caught. That also made it quite hard. Then again, it IS only a 6-level game, so it probably should be that difficult.

Modern Marvels QG 13 Modern Marvels QG 13

Review #78

*Claps* very nice!
As a fan of Modern Marvels myself, I can say I enjoyed this. I'm glad someone took the time to make this game. The graphics could use a bit of improvement though. Great job.

bkdude responds:

Expect a lot more of these in the future :-) i have a notebook full of Modern Marvels notes.

Ted Stevens Soundboard Ted Stevens Soundboard

Review #77

Then again, the Internet is not something you just DUMP something on, it's-it's a series of tubes!

Man, I can't get over that mans idiocy.

Pandemic Pandemic

Review #74

This games reminds me of Infect, Evolve, Repeat. Except this game focuses on the virus spreading across humanity, not the human body. It's really fun. I enjoyed whipping out humanity like that.

As for your critique, add some sound effects, and maybe some control over the infection of water supplies and airports.
Like you get a chance each turn and there's a 25/75 chance of infecting that source, or something. The game is fun to play, but I'm sure that it could be made more fun if you added a few things. What, I don't know.

Bush Debate Bush Debate

Review 75

I hate to say it, but this is a bad cartoon.
You don't evenn need to try to hit him. I shot at the other side of the screen and he still died.
You tried your best, I'll admit, and the graphics are pretty cool, but this is just absolutly fail.
It'd be good with a little improvement.

Peace and Flowers:

KYORA'S RATING:
Score: 4/10
VOTE: 2/5

aiken-at-ng responds:

sorry

Character Movement Tut Character Movement Tut

Review#61

A Decent tutorial. A lot is cleared up with this.

Good show, laddy.

SCORE: 9
VOTE: 4.5

N00bieKnights responds:

Thanks

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

Infect. Evolve. Repeat.

The fun in creating your own viral empire is simple;
You get to watch as every single cell is unable to stop your rain of terror, as you become even stronger.

Indian Outlaw Indian Outlaw

Review Number 58

Fast passed, well written, challanging game, with a splendid arcade game feel! What more could you want?

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

------a---------

Kyora

M.S. Desert scene maker M.S. Desert scene maker

Hmm...

I can tell you put a bit of effort into this. It looks interesting. The music got kind of repatitive after a while, and M.S. Desert Scene Makers have been done like this before. But each one has its own original style, and this one more so then others. It's a good submission, but it ain't great. I don't know weather to think extremely harshly or not on this, because you said it only took 2 hours, so I'll let other NG Users decide on what to do with it.
Peace, love, and Flowers